How much does a Tim Corbin Films production cost?
We’ve always found it easier to answer this question by first asking, “Tell us about your project.”
There are many factors which go into a video or photo project, including:
- Length/Quantity (How long will your film be and/or How many people do you want to photograph?)
- Content (What is your film about?)
- Elements (Do you want interviews, voiceover, music, titles, motion graphics, or other elements?)
- Location(s) (Where will filming/photography happening?)
- Scheduling (What day(s) of the week and what specific hours can filming/photography happen?)
- Distribution (How/where do you plan to show the film/photos? (e.g. Website streaming, YouTube, DVD, TV ad, etc.)?)
- Timeline (When you need your finished project by?)
- Creative License (How involved do you want to be in the production process?)
Once we have a better understanding of these items, we can provide an accurate quote.
Contact us today via the below form to receive a free quote.